Thursday, January 31, 2008

2003-2004

After graduating from the University of Delaware, I did what any 21 year old thinks is the best job out there, I bartended in NYC for a year.  I soon realized the life style was not for me and that I had a lot more creativity inside of me than can be poured into drinks.  Nevertheless, I began working at The O Group, a small yet successful Graphic Design/Advertising agency in NYC.  I was hired as an Administrative Assistant/ Executive Assistant to the President and eventually took on one more role as a Promotions Account Manager.  I wore many hats and enjoyed the creative environment.  I was a multi tasker, a hard worker and quickly learned what it takes to hold an office together.  I saw the importance of team work.  Efficiency, optimism and a good sense of humor were the qualities that surfaced within me when working at this agency.  Due to an unfortunate hand accident, I had to resign.  I truly believe that in every bad there is some good and in this case it led me to my next job as a Personal Assistant. 

No comments: