Thursday, January 31, 2008

2004-2006

I started working at Serendipity Consulting for Senia Feiner in November 2004.  I became her Personal Assistant for 2 years and continue working with her part time until today.  The job came naturally to me as I am very in tune with people and their needs.  I helped her organize her life, which after a very misfortunate event, was in a state of disarray.  Besides from typical daily duties, I also have been working on her taxes and the paper work that is necessary while she is being audited.  Efficiency and problem solving were two very important qualities I possess that I consistently used.  We also worked creatively together as I illustrated an innovative calendar for promotional purposes.  By working as a Personal Assistant I have learned that a very special bond is made between employer and employee.  Trust is key.

No comments: